Sunday, April 13, 2014

Olympian of the Week

The Leonard Castle had TWO Olympians this week!

He was chosen because:
  •  He plays with me a lot.
  •  He is nice, silly, and friendly.
  • He explains his thinking very well.
  • He pays attention to Ms. Leonard when she is teaching.
  • He words hard.
  • He has very nice manners.
  • He did his very best in our musical.
  • He stays on topic and makes connections to what we are learning about.
  • He tries to be on his best behavior and use nice words.
  • He is always caring and cheers me up.
  • He makes me laugh and have a good time.
He was chosen because:
  • He lets me borrow stuff from him.
  • He has been working very hard.
  • He helps me when I need it.
  • He is quiet and makes it easy for everyone to learn.
  • He always plays with me when I need someone to play with. 
  • He is very nice to me.
  • He was nice when he played with me.
  • He is a fun person to play with. 
  • He follows the WC way.
  • He is a good friend to everyone.
  • He participates as much as he can in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment